All-In-One Skin Treatments
ClearScan YAG’s 1064 nm Nd:YAG wavelength and pulse duration are unmatched for permanent hair reduction and vascular lesions from telangiectasias to reticular leg and facial veins.
The selective 1064 nm wavelength has strong absorption in oxyhemoglobin and melanin, resulting in selective heating of veins and hair follicles, which produces excellent clinical results.
- Hair Reduction
- Pigmented Lesions
- Scar Revision
- Skin Texture Improvement
- Vascular Leisons
ClearScan YAG is FDA cleared for permanent hair reduction and treating vein and vascular conditions:
Permanent Hair Reduction
Removal of unwanted hair or permanent hair reduction through selective targeting of melanin in hair follicles, and for the treatment of pseudofolliculitis barbae (PFB).
Vein and Vascular
Benign vascular lesions, port wine stains, hemangiomas, warts, telangiectasia, rosacea, venous lake, leg veins and spider veins
Large Area Pattern Generator (LAPG™) & Non-Sequential Scanning
- ClearScan YAG utilizes the LAPG high speed scanner in a non-sequential delivery for comfortable hair reduction with continuous contact cooling for precise, uniform coverage.
- The computer guided scanner covers large areas rapidly and evenly.
- Maximizes the time interval between adjacent spots for precision thermal relaxation time.
- Minimizes subsurface heat build-up providing additional comfort during treatment.
- High speed, uniform coverage.
- Improved efficacy.
ClearScan YAG’s powerful sapphire plate contact cooling, for pre-, during, and post-treatment, provides increased patient safety and comfort.
The precise targeted flat-top beam profile causes less energy scattering and enables deep penetration to targeted chromophores. Uniform energy distribution results in even treatment to prevent central heat buildup.
Unlike other hair reduction and vein treatment systems, ClearScan YAG delivers superior clinical results with no consumable costs
|Treatment Speed||Up to 460 mm²/s|
|Repetition Rate||Up to 20 Hz|
|Spot Size||3, 6 mm (single spot, round);
30 mm x 30 mm (scanned area)
|Skin Cooling||Adjustable, 0˚C to 20˚C|
|Contact Chiller||250 W thermoelectric chiller, continuous contact sapphire plate|