Efficient clinic and surgery microscope for ENT Leica M320 F12 for ENT
The Leica M320 F12 with LED – a highlight for ENT applications.
The Leica M320 F12 bundles apochromatic optical quality with cutting-edge LED illumination and high-definition imaging technology. Ease of use and flexible, smooth maneuverability are additional characteristics of this microscope.
With the Leica M320 F12, Leica Microsystems has created a new industry standard with a variety of unique benefits for ENT surgeons.
Couple of things Dr Mol Likes about the Leica Microscope is:
- Small head, its not very bulky, nice finishing in terms of very smooth, does not have any little pieces sticking out and its versatile
- The concentration of the light is very good with out any heat
- Does not bump the anesthetist
- Thin design and long reach
- Ability to change the angle
- It has a recording feature
- Bulb cannot blow, LED concept is really good