The Precision And Versatility
E-Fix™ is designed to improve the surgical treatment of pediatric supracondylar humerus fracture when used with the E-Thotic intraoperative orthosis.
The E-Fix™ Fracture Reduction Device is designed specifically to treat supracondylar fractures. The E-Thotic™, a highly functional orthotic, is used in conjunction with the E-Fix™ to support the upper arm and forearm during the reduction procedure.
- Designed to help eliminate tissue trauma caused by manual manipulation of fracture
- Ergonomically designed for ease-of-use
- Easily attaches to general surgical table side rails
- Enables six surgeon-controlled movements to achieve precise reduction
- Optimizes precise pin placement
- Relieves the surgeon from having to physically hold the patient’s arm in flexion to maintain reduction prior to pinning
- Provides complete postoperative immobilization
- Eliminates the need for casting
- Easy to use perioperative orthosis
- Easy access for post-operative vascular assessment
- Designed to protect the percutaneous pin site
- Molded design for increased patient comfort
- Boa® closure and safety locking system