World’s First Hybrid Fractional Laser
Halo is the world’s first and only tunable hybrid fractional laser, combining non-ablative and ablative
wavelengths in a single pass to maximize results and control downtime. Halo gives you the results you
want without the downtime you would expect.
A hybrid fractional laser delivers both ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to the same or different microscopic treatment zone.
- 1470 nm wavelength for coagulation. Tunable between 100 and 700 microns to
optimally target epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions.
- 2940 nm wavelength for ablation. Tunable between 0 and 100 microns to remove
stratum corneum or epidermis, speeds up healing and improves results.
treatments, Halo offers a basic mode with three simple pre-programmed levels for little to no
downtime. The operator chooses one of the three coverage levels, and Halo calculates the exact
amount of energy necessary to complete a safe and effective treatment.
Halo also offers a Pro Mode, which allows you to independently control depth and coverage of both
wavelengths for unrivaled treatment customization.
- Set ablation to zero and you can provide your patients a true non-ablative treatment.
- Adding up to 20 microns of ablation reduces healing time by releasing microscopic epidermal necrotic debris (MENDs) trapped under the stratum corneum.
- Adding 50 to 100 microns causes a synergistic wound healing response in both the epidermis and dermis.
- Adding any ablation also allows you to see your treatment pattern on the skin for an even and consistent treatment every time.