A general-purpose neurostimulation system
The ISIS Neurostimulator is a USB powered module that can be used with stand-alone Windows based PC software to deliver electrical stimulation. The ISIS Neurostimulator can also be configured to form a part of the ISIS IOM system using the NeuroExplorer software. The device provides a multifunctional constant current stimulator, which is specially designed for Neurostimulation and intraoperative neurostimulation.
The ISIS Neurostimulator can also be configured to be used with neurodiagnostic systems to deliver neurostimulation for EMG andiEEG >> procedures.
- Constant current stimulator with 12+1 outputs for direct neural, cortical, muscular, transcutaneous and transcranial electrical neurostimulation
- Stimulation current of 0.01 mA to 250 mA can be set at individually definable levels for each channel
- Impedance measurement and current flow control indicator
- Each stimulation channel can be used flexibly for all measurement types and freely selected
- Simple programming of an unlimited number of application-specific stimulation programs
- Patient documentation database
- All adaptor/connection boxes required are included
- Transcranial electrical neurostimulation of motor evoked potentials
- Direct cortical and subcortical neurostimulation of the speech and motor cortex
- Direct intracerebral neurostimulation for localization of functional disorders in pre-surgical diagnostics for certain pharmaco-resistant epilepsies.
- Direct neurostimulation for monitoring cranial and peripheral nerves
- Neurostimulation of peripheral nerves, neural lesions to measure nerve action potentials
- Neural and muscular stimulation for surgery in the small pelvic region and anal atresia