High Performance Fragmentation With User Experience in Mind
– The Lumenis Pulse 30H is especially designed to address stones of all types and sizes you encounter during a procedure.
– High energy per pulse of up to 5J and repetition rate of up to 25Hz.
– The system’s competitive performance envelope is designed to better address stone fragmentation and retropulsion.
Ease of Use
– 7’’ high resolution screen. Intuitive operation with large color graphical user interface.
– Space saving system mounted on wheels for smooth relocation to any OR whenever needed.
– Green aiming beam with 5 intensity settings for enhanced endoscopic visibility.
– Laser setting summary report saves records of the last 10 treatments
Laser System and Fibers
Lumenis Pulse 30H is designed to be perfectly aligned with the Lumenis fiber optical specifications. The alignment between the system and the connected fibers maximizes the fiber’s durability and the energy utilization applied during the procedure, and also prevents potential damage to the system.
• Lumenis Pulse 30H is validated with all Lumenis branded fibers to increase the system’s reliability during the procedure.
• Case saver mode allows the surgeon to complete the procedure in case of system malfunction.
The Lumenis Pulse 30H System is indicated for a wide range of applications including urinary lithotripsy, treatment of bladder tumors and ureteral strictures. It is intended for use during open and endoscopic urological surgeries for ablation, vaporization, incision,excision and coagulation of soft tissue.